25 August 2009

Please Send a Message to Leonard.

25 August at 22:19

Friends,

In correspondence with one of Leonard (Peltier's) lawyers, I know that he's in fairly good spirits, all things considered. Family has said the same.

But, both have also said he needs our support now more than ever. This has not been an easy decision to receive, as you can imagine. So...I had an idea.


If you want to send me 2 or 3 sentences - a message to Leonard from you. Plus name and where you're from. I will compile these and print them out, and send them to him.

All I ask is that you keep it to a few sentences, and include your first name - last name optional - AND where you are from - city or country. I think this would really give him a boost.

We are just shy of 3,000 people on this site, so that is why I'm asking your message to be short. I need to have all messages by this coming Sunday night.

He hears us talk about supporters from all over, but I think to see, and read the volume of messages plus the places would be really something for him.

If you don't get a thank you from me it will mean there's a Facebook, or a hotmail glitch - so please resend. I don't know how many messages either can actually hold til I get to them.
I hope to hear from you.

The easiest way for me to 'cut & paste' will be through my hotmail account - bkfidlin@hotmail.com. But, I will check here as well if you'd rather send it through Facebook. Hope this makes sense - I may be asking for more than I can handle!!!! I think this will make him smile...

Thank you!
Billie
LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

Thanks for all you do!
Live your values. Love your country.
And, remember:
TOGETHER, We can make a DIFFERENCE!

FAIR USE NOTICE: This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

No comments: